GLOW UP DIARIES

It's 2020!


motivational quote



I went through my gallery to reflect on the last year and found my biggest fear coming true; the fear of looking back and finding myself the SAME.

I see a girl who isn't happy with her body, a girl who lost her self love to her hallucinated insecurities. Looking back I realized I was the same person who woke up when the sun was already high with eyes that looked of a 40-year-old due to straining them on social media till 1 a.m. in the morning. I remember attending a wedding and hiding my acne marks that were the result of my binge eating on sugar and junk.
I’ve cried myself to sleep over how my family completely lost hope in me taking into consideration that I stopped getting good grades and didn’t get into the college I should’ve.


My life at present is a result of looped procrastination combined with zero self-discipline and not existence will power. I don’t remember the last time I pushed myself to work hard and push my boundaries and this has lead me to where I call myself, MEDIOCRE.


Changing My Life!

I’m a 20-year-old female with a height you’ll find tall and a personality I don't deny being appealing, but I strive to be the better version of myself physically and mentally.



The start of a new year if the most awaited event I look forward to, it’s when new beginnings happen. I woke up with hope in myself believing This Is the Year I transform my life into a better version of itself.

This Blog is my Journal/ guide to the readers who can embark on their journey with me and grow in life together. This blog is all about mindfulness, self-love, wellness, productivity and passion for living.

The coming posts will be my heart to heart episodes on how I transformed my body, mind, and soul through daily lifestyle changes.
Welcome to my glow-up diary.


Comments